Acting technique: Golden Box Acting intensive teaches a toolbox for actors to draw upon. Includes acting techniques from: Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov & the Stanislavski
Learn how to create vivid, fleshed out, and interesting characters through an intense and emotional workshop with lectures and technique exercises. The Golden Box is a two day in depth lecture that breaks down the technical map used at The Studio.
Michelle teaches a technique that is effective for actors of all different levels. The Golden Box will show you how to get out of your head and begin to live completely in the moment. By finding your own unique emotional triggers, you will learn to access your full range of feelings and emotions at a moments notice. Actors around the world have found success studying with Michelle because she takes the emphasis off of the “method”, and helps actors rediscover their own creativity. Michelle will push you grow out of acting, and into artistry.
The class focuses on answering the following questions:
– Why are some choices more powerful than others?
– How does one deliver a raw unforgettable performance?
– What specific tools can be applied to film, television and stage work?
– How does one develop a personal story from scratch and discover material for a one woman/man show, screenplay, short or novel?
The class is be supported by film clips. There are discussions and analyses of performances by Meryl Streep, Judi Dench, Anthony Hopkins, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, James Dean and many others.
Exercises include learning how to build provocative and complex back stories by opening your instrument up emotionally and finding triggers and psychological gestures in your work. This class has served as more than an acting seminar as past participants have discovered profound truths about themselves as artists.
The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School’s philosophy is that artists can draw upon all different acting techniques from Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique and form a toolbox of their own, their very own Golden Box.
She is a renowned acting coach and works with many A-List Actors privately as well as on set. These include James Franco, Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek, Zooey Deschanel, Chris Rock, Gerard Butler, Seth MacFarlane, Melanie Brown, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Verne Troyer, Grant Bowler, Kate Del Castillo, Michael Pena, Catherine Bell, Gabrielle Union, Rob Estes, Rick Fox, and Michelle Rodriguez and many others.
IMPROV LA – Improv Classes in Los Angeles
*Give yourself a competitive edge in the audition room, on stage, or in life!
Sign up for our Improv LA classes!
*Improv is a great opportunity to have some fun and fuel your imagination!
Become a skilled improv LA actor. You will learn how to improvise game-based comedic scenes and the Long Form structure. Learn to be quick on your feet, create comedic improvised scenes, and take risks with confidence.
This is an improvisational workout geared towards helping you find untapped creativity and enhance your skills as a performer:
- Build scenes
- Take Risks
- Find unique choices that are memorable
- Develop strong and exciting characters
- Get out of your head
- And open your eyes to new performance possibilities!
THE MICHELLE DANNER ACTING STUDIO
Learn the best acting techniques for film acting & auditioning.
Learn how to stand out in the audition room.
The Michelle Danner Acting Studio’s philosophy is that artists can draw upon all different acting techniques and form an individual toolbox, their own Golden Box. We will help you to develop your own “Golden Box” of techniques and tools that you can use when approaching a role or a scene, whether it be for film, television, or theater. The Acting School’s acting techniques are based on Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique.
Michelle Danner is an international film director & acting coach. Her student list includes:
James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Salma Hayek, Henry Cavill, Zooey Deschanel, Gerard Butler, Chris Rock, Chris Martin, Penelope Cruz, Michael Pena, Michelle Rodriguez, Kate Del Castillo and many others.
Stella Adler Technique| Meisner Acting Technique| The Stanislavski Method|Uta Hagen.
Below is a list of some of our acting classes:
- Demo ReeOn camera acting classes| Scene Study Class– Beginning/Intermediate/ Advanced
- Acting Classes for Beginners|Voice & Speech Class| Improv LA| Script analysis
- – Musical Theatre Classes in Los Angeles| Accent Reduction Classes|Private Coach
- Acting Workshops: Breaking into Hollywood
Acting auditions for teen and kids|Online classes for teens
Learn Acting at one of the Best Acting Schools in Los Angeles.
Aspiring actors interested in enrolling in our acting programs can do so online at different times over the course of the year. Therefore, our acting courses online are very flexible. We also offer online acting classes for kids and teens to prepare for film and television acting. In addition, our online acting classes are held virtually in real time and held in virtual classrooms hosted by zoom. If you need an online acting coach for a skype acting coach session please call or email us.
Beginner Acting Classes are available for the dedicated actor at any stage of his or her career, teaching skills that can be applied easily, effectively and specifically. Our performing arts school in Los Angeles trains actors to become professional working actors in theatre, film. We offer online acting classes to prepare you for film and television acting can be taken in virtually in real time online. Our acting Classes are held in virtual classrooms hosted by zoom. If you need an online acting coach for a skype acting coach session please call or email us. Get LIVE interaction with your online acting coach and your classmates. You can reach our acting school in Los Angeles at (310) 392-0815. Let us know if you have any questions about in person classes in Los Angeles or online course please email us at email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ACTING CLASSES
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ACTING CLASSES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Free online acting classes are not available but we do have discounted online acting courses and beginner acting classes.
WORK ON FILM AND TV AUDITIONS & PREPARE TO WORK IN THE INDUSTRY FOR BEGINNER ACTORS
You can experience real time live interaction with your instructor and your classmates. Gain confidence in front of the camera and build all the skills you need to launch your acting career. Learn to make powerful acting choices, listening and answering in the moment as you fully commit to your acting partner and your objective in the scene. Techniques are based on Stella Adler, Meisner, Uta Hagen and Stanislavski.
You will receive comedic or dramatic to work on every week as well as assignments via email ahead of time. Top Acting Courses Online – TO RESERVE A SPOT CALL 310.392.0815 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find your online course and online classes that are interactive and live. Learn Acting at one of the Best Acting Schools in Los Angeles
2437 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90405
We are pleased to offer our live Online interactive acting classes at reduced rate. Experience real time live interaction with your instructor and your classmates. Acting Courses Online ‘Learn Acting today: find your Acting online course Top Acting Courses Online , Online Acting Classes.
As an actor, you are always training regardless of whether you are seasoned or just starting out. You want to say, “I have a craft.” You are always in the pursuit of sharpening your tools. You are looking to keep your instrument alive responding, open to stimuli. Actors depend on having an instrument that works. You need to exercise it. Here are five basic essential things you have to work on constantly.
1. Script analysis – Pick up plays and screenplays and break them down. Understand the script analysis of it from A to Z. Make a list of the events, beats, relationships, wants, conflicts, and obstacles—and look for what is not obvious. That’s good script analysis. Look for the deeper meaning of things. Go out on a limb in your analysis. What could be the extra layers of complexities that exist? Those discoveries will lead you to make choices that are off-kilter. Again, the more you train yourself to do this exercise, the easier it becomes to do this intricate work.
2. Creating characters – You should constantly be thinking about creating different characters. Keep writing backstories for different characters. Create profiles, composites. Keep exploring their physicality. That is always the way into finding out who they are. What are the most controversial events that could have happened to them? Read lots of biographies. It will inspire you to find twists and turns. Interview folks online, ask them about their lives, and uncover their secrets. It will give you ideas!
3. Improvising – Yes, you have to be able to improvise and think fast on your feet. Reach out to you actor friends on Skype or Facetime and improv with them. Keep your improvisational muscles strong. The other it was great to watch Stephen Colbert improvise with John Oliver over Zoom. When you are purely bypassing your mind and giving in to your instincts, you hit your gold. To be able to put it in your own words makes you able to own the material you are working on on a deeper level. Also, knowing you can improve the scene makes you fearless—a feeling that you could handle anything. You can have a lot of fun getting out of your head in that way and completely forgetting what the next moment is. You really have to trust your impulses and channel them in the most creative way.
4. Knowing the words – memorize material all the time. This is a good time to work on committing lines to memory. If someone comes to see you perform in a play, remember that cliché question they ask you backstage, “How did you learn all those lines?” But all joking aside, for some actors, memorizing can be a challenge. The breaking down of the script, knowing who the character is, and improvising the dialogue before committing to the words that are written can very much help you with this tool. Again, it’s a muscle that you have to train. Memorize a poem, a song, a monologue, or a scene every week. Once you understand the intent of the line, say it and make it yours over and over again. Your body has muscle memory; it remembers. Although improvisation is wonderful, if Aaron Sorkin or David Mamet wrote that script, you will need to get it perfect word for word.
5. Knowing how to work in front of the camera – Set up a camera next your TV, a webcam, or your phone. Yes, practice makes perfect, but the moment a camera is filming you, everything is different. Learn to watch yourself and learn from it. It’s important to understand if the choices you are making are reading. Look at what your body is doing; look at what your face is doing; see how you take direction and implement the adjustments quickly. As you try out different choices, find out which one is the strongest and which one plays the best.
Every tool mentioned above is a muscle that needs to be worked on consistently in order to strengthen your craft.
Once you have that foundation, repetition will deepen your work as an actor. While you are at home, this can be an incredibly productive time to grow artistically. So roll up your sleeves and get to work!
find your online course and online classes that are interactive and live. Learn Acting at one of the Best Acting Schools in Los Angeles
2437 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90405
We are pleased to offer our live Online interactive acting classes at reduced rate valid through May 15. Experience real time live interaction with your instructor and your classmates.
FILM /TV ACTING TECHNIQUES – WORK ON FILM AND TV AUDITIONS & PREPARE TO WORK IN THE INDUSTRY
Gain confidence in front of the camera and build all the skills you need to launch your acting career. Learn to make powerful acting choices, listening and answering in the moment as you fully commit to your acting partner and your objective in the scene. Techniques are based on Stella Adler, Meisner, Uta Hagen, Stanislavski. You will receive comedic or dramatic to work on every week as well as assignments via mail. Cost: $ 250 for 4 weeks – $ 400 for 8 weeks
Just enter the amount and we will put you in the class manually once the payment is confirmed. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you. Click here to reserve your spot and pay
Saturday, at 12:30PM- 2 PM PST Los Angeles time. or Friday from 2pm – 4pm PST Los Angeles time
How to use your Anxiety to manifest your potential-Online Interactive Classes
Act on the motivational message behind your anxiety. – Address the cognitive, biochemical and structural aspects of anxiety to experience immediate and long term results. – End anxiety by tapping into your inner wisdom to discover your true path in life. Experience proven tools and techniques to rewire the brain so that a new normal can be achieved.
Saturdays from 10am – 11:30am –PST Los Angeles time Cost: $ 250 for 4 weeks – $ 400 for 8 weeks ONLINE INTERACTIVE CLASSES Just enter the amount and we will put you in the class manually once the payment is confirmed. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you. Click here to reserve your spot and pay. CLASSES ARE HELD IN VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS HOSTED BY ZOOM.
Breaking into Hollywood: The Business of Acting-Get the roadmap to working in the industry
This intensive gives you the road map to learning how you can work in the industry as an actor and gives you the tools you need to break into Hollywood. By the end of this class you will understand how to market yourself and you will understand the agent process, and how to begin to audition. It can take years for an actor that is new to “the business” to learn the ins and outs, and the do’s and don’ts of the industry. This class is for actors who need an agent; who are trying to get to the next level; who are unsatisfied with the amount of auditions they are getting; and who have an agent but need to book work. An Interactive Workshop That Answers Your Questions: How to get a headshot and show reel that stands out, How to get into SAG-AFTRA, How to create a resume that gets you called in, How to find agents, managers, lawyers, and publicists, How to get work without an Agent, How casting works, How to develop an individualized strategy for your career!!
Monday May 11 from 5:30 pm – 9:30pm for $100 You can reach our acting school in Los Angeles at (310) 392-0815. Let us know if you have any questions about in person classes in Los Angeles or online course please email us at email@example.com
Find your online course and online classes below:
Most importantly, if you are interested in acting classes in Los Angeles or online acting classes please call 310.392.0815 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Acting today: find your Acting online classes. Our acting school in Lo Angeles is located in 2437 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90405
Learn Acting at one of the Best Acting Schools in Los Angeles
As an aspiring actors interested in enrolling in our acting programs you can do so online at different times over the course of the year. We offer online acting classes to prepare you for film and television acting can be taken in virtually in real time online. Our acting Classes are held in virtual classrooms hosted by zoom. If you need an online acting coach for a skype acting coach session please call or email us. Get LIVE interaction with your online acting coach and your classmates. Free online acting classes are not available but we do have discounted online acting courses and beginner acting classes-
Holen Sie sich interaktive Live-Kurse mit erfahrenen Lehrern! Erleben Sie Live-Interaktion in Echtzeit mit Ihrem Lehrer und Ihren Klassenkameraden. Der Unterricht findet in virtuellen Klassenräumen statt, die von Google Hangouts gehostet werden
SCHAUSPIEL INTERAKTIVE ONLINE-KLASSEN
Gewinnen Sie Vertrauen vor der Kamera und bauen Sie alle Fähigkeiten auf, die Sie für den Start Ihrer Schauspielkarriere benötigen.
Lerne Schauspieltechniken. Arbeiten Sie an Ihrer Schauspieltechnik, vom komödiantischen bis zum dramatischen Material. Lernen Sie, kraftvolle Schauspielentscheidungen zu treffen, zuzuhören und zu antworten, während Sie sich voll und ganz Ihrem Schauspielpartner und Ihrem Ziel in der Szene verpflichten. Die Techniken basieren auf Stella Adler, Meisner, Uta Hagen und Stanislavsky.
Sie erhalten jede Woche komödiantische oder dramatische Aufgaben sowie Aufgaben per E-Mail. Material wird vorab vergeben.
Kosten: $ 150 für 4 Wochen – $ 250 für 8 Wochen Online Kurs
Geben Sie einfach den Betrag der Anzahlung ein und wir werden Sie manuell in die Klasse aufnehmen, sobald die Zahlung bestätigt wurde. Wenn Sie Fragen haben, lassen Sie es mich bitte wissen. Vielen Dank.
Klicken Sie hier, um Ihren Platz zu reservieren und zu bezahlen
Jeden Samstag von 12.30 bis 14.30 Uhr PST PST Los Angeles Zeit.
DIE MICHELLE DANNER SCHAUSPIELSCHULE BIETET DIE FOLGENDEN SCHAUSPIELTECHNIKEN AN: MEISNER, STRASBERG, ADLER, HAGEN, CHEKHOV UND STANISLAVSKI.
WAS IST UNSERE TECHNIK?
- An der Michelle Danner Schauspielschule wissen wir, dass jeder Schauspieler einzigartig ist. Wir helfen Schülern eine eigene “Golden Box” zusammenzustellen mit Techniken und Hilfsmitteln, die Sie jeder Zeit nutzen können.
- Unsere Technik basiert auf den Techniken von Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Checkov und Stanislavsky.
- Wir bieten ein sicheres und aktives Lernumfeld, dass unseren Schülern hilft, ihrer Kreativität freien Lauf zu lassen, so können Sie an riskanten und provokativen Szene arbeiten um Ihre Grenzen zu testen.
- Unsere Klassen sind klein, damit jeder Schüler die Chance hat zu arbeiten und die nötige Aufmerksamkeit und Hilfe erhält um als Schauspieler zu wachsen. Wo haben unsere Lehrer gelernt? Du wirst von einer der besten und beliebtesten Schauspiellehrerinnen in Hollywood unterrichtet. Michelle Danner arbeitet seit vielen Jahren sowohl an der Schule als auch privat und am Set mit Hollywood Stars. Unsere anderen Lehrer sind Absolventen von hoch angesehenen Schauspielprogrammen, unter anderem Yale und Juliard, und arbeiten zur Zeit als Schauspieler und
Das Michelle Danner Schauspiel-KonservatoriumMichelle Danner ist eine internationale Filmregisseurin und Schauspiellehrerin. Sie hat unter anderem mit James Franco, Zooey Deschanel, Gerard Butler, Chris Rock, Penelope Cruz und vielen mehr gearbeitet. Basierend auf Michelles Arbeit mit sowohl A-List Schauspielern als auch Jungschauspielern, hat die Michelle Danner Schauspielschule das Beste all dieser Schauspieltechniken zusammengestellt, um für jeden Schauspieler das beste aus dessen Potenzial zu machen. Dadurch können Schauspieler von allen traditionellen Techniken genau das nutzen, was am besten zu ihnen passt und ihre Stärken hervorbringt. Jeder Schauspieler ist anders, deshalb hat Michelle eine Technik entwickelt, mit der jeder Schauspieler seine eigene Werkzeugkiste zusammenstellt, eine “Golden Box”. Mit dieser “Golden Box” kann sich jeder Schauspieler schnell und sicher auf eine Rolle oder eine Szene in einem Film, Theaterstück oder Fernsehen vorbereiten.Arbeitsmöglichkeiten für Schauspieler als Teil unseres intensiven Rund-Um Programms.Die Michelle Danner Schauspielschule bietet nicht nur ein komplettes Schauspieltraining durch Schauspielkurse an, sondern gibt Schülern auch die Möglichkeit ihr Résumé auszubauen und IMDb Credits zu erhalten. Schüler in unseren Improvisationskursen haben die Chance Teil unserer neusten Webserie “Uncensored Hollywood” zu werden und dort nicht nur Erfahrung, sondern auch professionelles material zu sammeln. Außerdem können alle Schüler für die Theaterstücke und Musicals an unserem Theater vorsprechen und Teil von Michelles Filmen werden, die von ihrer Produktionsfirma, All In Films, produziert werden. Unser alljährliches Filmfestival bietet Schülern außerdem die Gelegenheit mit den Regisseuren und Filmemachern von morgen zusammen zu kommen und Arbeitsbeziehungen zu bilden, die hilfreich für die Karriere sind.
Online Kurs, Online Kurse, Online-Schauspielkurse, Online Kurs, Online-Schauspielkurs, Schauspielkurs online, Online-Schauspielklasse, Schauspielunterricht online,