Whether you are auditioning for a role or you have booked the job, there are many ways to get in your own way, but the bottom line is, when you strip out all the layers of self-sabotage, at the core of it is… You don’t feel like you are enough.
- You don’t prepare enough.
- You get too neurotic.
- You don’t trust yourself.
- You apologize too much.
- You’re not able to detach from the outcome of the audition.
- Recognize exactly what you feel when you are feeling it.
- Don’t avoid it. Be strong and embrace it.
- Face what’s going on head on.
- Resist the urge to run away.
The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School’s philosophy is that artists can draw upon all different acting techniques from Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique and form a toolbox of their own, their very own Golden Box.
She is a renowned acting coach and works with many A-List Actors privately as well as on set. These include Zooey Deschanel, James Franco, Chris Rock, Michelle Rodriguez, Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek, Gerard Butler, Seth MacFarlane, Melanie Brown, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Verne Troyer, Grant Bowler, Kate Del Castillo, Michael Pena, Catherine Bell, Gabrielle Union, Rob Estes, Rick Fox and many others.
Brought to you by the best drama school in Los Angeles.