BY ACTING COACH MICHELLE DANNER
Photo Source: Photo by Jopwell from Pexels
With everything that our world is facing now with coronavirus, we find ourselves in unprecedented times. It’s also true that great art is created in scary times. We don’t have to shut down our creativity and let cabin fever set in. It’s important to keep engaging with other artists and interactive classes on the internet are a great way to do so!
There are many benefits to working online with fellow professionals. This can be a chance to regroup, reflect, and reassess. This is an opportunity to grow artistically, a chance to stretch, and a moment to strengthen the acting muscles. Here are five benefits to online classes that can help you emerge stronger after this moment of crisis.
1. Feedback – Acting in front of a webcam is not much different from working on-camera. You can use your body and physicalize the moments. With an online class, you have a chance to connect with all different actors. Even though you won’t be in the same room, you can learn a lot by watching them work online, and working on monologues and scenes yourself. You need to use your instrument and that exchange of dialogue, being able to bounce it off the other actors and getting feedback, is a crucial workout that’s made possible with online classes. Remote Work: Apps, Testimonials + More Paid Opportunities Need Talent to Film From Home
2. Connection – What’s happening is bringing up a lot of anxiety and fear, which can be paralyzing. This isn’t helped by the fact that we need to be practicing social distancing. If you’re missing that connection to others, taking an online class can help. This is a way you can communicate with fellow professionals and not feel alone in the midst of this crisis. You can take other classes that are not just acting classes to get that connection and find ones that in the end, will help you in your acting like public speaking or classes to manage anxiety. There are many different techniques and exercises that can lead to tackling all those turbulent emotions in a very creative way.
3. No Location Limit – Online classes are easy to get to because you don’t have to leave the house. You can take classes at studios that aren’t nearby and in a different city or country. That means you can work on different techniques and try new things that you might not have felt you could otherwise because the class or teacher you had in mind was located far away.
4. Discipline – Sometimes it’s difficult to discipline yourself to work alone, although I believe that you have to keep challenging yourself to do so. That’s where having an established online class can help. It’s powerful to engage with other voices and professionals and having an online class you know you’ll be participating in can set a routine for making sure you engage with your craft and others. It can help you establish a routine whether it’s a class that takes place at the same time or you decide to set an hour aside each day to watch an online prerecorded lesson to focus on your craft!
5. Inspiration – This is also a good time to think about your career and what you want creatively moving forward. Consider creating a vision board. Write and use what you are feeling. This could be the time you tackle that screenplay or novel you have been wanting to write forever. This is the time you could make that happen. Through an online class, you can connect with other artists and meet new people who can spark a collaboration idea and help you put new ideas on your vision board. You need to be brainstorming, incubating, and visualizing all the creative projects you’ll accomplish, get clear on what really matters to you, and consider what will help you fulfill your creative dreams.
ONLINE CLASSES FOR ACTORS’
online acting course ‘ for all levels and ages
*Acting 101 – Learn the Sanford Meisner & Stella Adler acting techniques
*Learn how to end Anxiety – The ultimate anti-anxiety toolkit class
*Learn English through Acting – Learn English through acting and film.
*Accent reduction / Voice and speech – Connect your body to your voice and emotions.
*Auditioning for Film and TV On Camera – Practice in front of the camera with sides from movies & TV.
*Train in public speaking – Learn improvisation & give yourself an edge
*Breaking into the industry – The Business of Acting
*Learn how to analyze a film and TV script
for more information regarding online classes or online courses please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For online education courses or online teaching courses please also call us at 310-392-0814,
NEW LIVE Online interactive Experience real time live interaction with your instructor and your classmates.
Acting techniques interactive online classes – Work on film and TV auditions & prepare to work in the industry –
taught by Michelle Danner You will receive comedic or dramatic to work on every week as well as assignments via email. Material will be assigned ahead of time.
The Ultimate Anti-Anxiety Toolkit class for actor- ONLINE INTERACTIVE CLASSES Learn how to treat and overcome anxiety. Learn about the biology of anxiety, change the brain’s plasticity. Experience proven tools and techniques to rewire the brain so that a new normal can be achieved. We will address the cognitive, emotional/biochemical, structural and energetic aspects of anxiety for immediate and long term relief. *
We offer the best online courses and the best online classes for students, Gain confidence in front of the camera and build all the skills you need to launch your acting career. Learn acting techniques. Work on your acting technique from comedic to dramatic material. Online acting classes with the best interactive online courses for Acting 101, ESL, Accent Reduction, Voice & Speech and Acting Classes. Our online classes are kept small therefore, giving each student a stellar online education. Looking for acting classes in LA? Aspiring actors interested in enrolling in our acting programs can do so online at different times over the course of the year. Online Acting Classes Learn Acting ONLINE, online acting class, online acting course, best online acting classes, how to act online, free acting classes, acting lessons, online acting lessons, learn to act online, best acting classes, the actors academy, how to become an actor, best acting advice, how to be a good actor