SUMMER CAMP|ONLINE SUMMER CAMPS FOR KIDS
In this online summer camps for kids is interactive and LIVE.
Students will develop a solid acting technique and foundation. Working on fun improvisational games & exercises. Students will also work on auditioning for film and television material and practice auditioning techniques. They will also be working on scenes & monologues from comedy to drama.
Summer camp and online classes descriptions:
KIDS WILL WORK ON THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Monologues – Choosing, Analyzing, Developing, Staging, personal connection, imaginary circumstances, rehearsals, performance.
- Improv – Students will explore play and storytelling as well as the basic tenets of improv.
- Acting for Film – Acting for the frame size, reaction shots, the magic of editing, marks.
- Business of Acting/Audition – The basics of audition technique and intro to the business.
Online Summer Camps & Online Workshops
Our acting school offers Online Summer Camps for teens and kids, providing an active, creative learning experience where students have the ability to interact with instructors and classmates from all around the world, from home, while also creating original work.
Programs include live interactive instruction, group meetings, and practical, creative projects. As with our on-campus camps, classes are kept small to allow for optimal teacher-student interaction, critique, and discussion of creative work.
Online Summer Camps| Online Classes
Students will have the opportunity to learn all of the same subjects, do hands-on projects as our on-campus programs, and socialize (virtually) with their fellow campers. In addition to the live daily interactive acting classes, our camp team has designed after-class social activities that will occur two or three times per week to allow campers to get to know one another and just have some fun.
Find the best summer camps in 2020. Book after school classes and camps that fits your child’s interest. You can reach our acting school in Los Angeles at (310) 392-0815.
Let us know if you have any questions about Online Teen Summer Camps or online course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer online acting classes to prepare you for film and television acting can be taken in virtually in real-time online. Our Online Summer Camps are held in virtual classrooms hosted by zoom. If you need an online acting coach for a Skype or Zoom acting coach session please call or email us. Get LIVE interaction with your online acting coach and your classmates. Free online acting classes are not available but we do have discounted online acting courses and beginner acting classes.
KEEP YOUR CHILDREN ACTIVE WHILE THEY PARTICIPATE IN EXCITING AND ENGAGING ONLINE ACTING CLASSES. CLASSES ARE HELD IN VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS WITH ZOOM. EXPERIENCE REAL TIME LIVE INTERACTION WITH YOUR INSTRUCTOR AND YOUR CLASSMATES.
ACTING & IMPROVISATION INTERACTIVE ONLINE CLASSES FOR CHILDREN & TEENS
In this online interactive class, students will develop a solid acting technique and foundation. Working on fun improvisational games & exercises. Students will also work on auditioning for film and television material and practice auditioning techniques. They will also be working on scenes & monologues from comedy to drama.
- Friday 10am – 12am PST Los Angeles time – Starting June 19th
- Saturday 9am -11am PST Los Angeles time – starting June 27th
- Saturday 10am – 12am PST Los Angeles time – starting July 4th
FILM MAKING & ACTING ONLINE INTERACTIVE CLASSES
Ages 8 – 11 years, Ages 12 – 15 years
Ages 16 may be able to go into the adult classes
Shoot, act in, and edit your own film while discovering how movies are made. Learn the fundamentals of acting and film making, as you learn to compose a story. Plan a production schedule, write the script, set up your lighting and shoot your short films in HD, adding special effects as you edit.
What Students Learn:
- The movie making process start to finish
- How to use a camera to tell stories via shooting techniques
- How to work on a team
- How to give and receive constructive feedback
What Students Create:
– 1 short film, Commercial, or PSA
More About This Course:
Our film making classes will teach you how to master the movie production process and express your own creative voice through storytelling! You’ll develop a story idea with a production team, then turn that concept into a script. Master creative camera angles and unique shots to create an exciting and unique movie all your own.
Saturday 11:30am – 1:30pm PST Los Angeles time – starting June 20th.
BREAKING INTO HOLLYWOOD THE ROAD MAP TO WORKING AS AN ACTOR WORKSHOP WITH MICHELLE DANNER
THIS IS A LIVE INTERACTIVE CLASS HOSTED THRU ZOOM
Learn how you can submit for a film and TV part from anywhere in the country and the world to be considered for projects that are casting in Hollywood and else where.
What training do I need to become an actor? How do I find roles to audition for? How do I book an audition? How do I book an acting job?
This intensive gives you the road map to learning how you can work in the industry as an actor and gives you the tools you need to break into Hollywood. By the end of this class you will understand how to market yourself and you will understand the agent process, and how to begin to audition. This class is for actors who need an agent; who are trying to get to the next level; who are unsatisfied with the amount of auditions they are getting; and who have an agent but need to book work. An Interactive Workshop That Answers Your Questions: How to get a headshot and show reel that stands out, How to get into SAG-AFTRA, How to create a resume that gets you called in, How to get work without an Agent, How casting works, How to develop an individualized strategy for your career!!
GET THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What training do I need to become an actor?
- How do I find roles to audition for?
- How do I book an audition?
- How do I book an acting job?
- How do I find a talent agent?
- How do I create my own work as an actor?
Monday June 22nd from 5:30pm – 8pm (PST Los Angeles Time)
How to use your Anxiety to manifest your Potential-Online interactive Classes
- Act on the motivational message behind your anxiety.
- Address the cognitive, biochemical and structural aspects of anxiety to experience immediate and long term results.
- End anxiety by tapping into your inner wisdom to discover your true path in life.
- Experience proven tools and techniques to rewire the brain so that a new normal can be achieved.
- Build your own anxiety relief toolkit choosing from ancient practices proven throughout the millennia
Saturdays from 10am – 11:30am –PST Los Angeles time
CLASSES ARE HELD IN VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS HOSTED BY ZOOM.