- Coach: Multiple
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Category: Acting Class
- Actors: Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced
- Highlights: Eight Week On-Camera Cold Reading
Los Angeles Acting Classes – Audition for Film & TV – description
“The camera is like a dangerous lover. You have to risk letting it capture the most secret parts of you.” – Michelle Danner Discover what Casting Directors are looking for! Increase your booking rate. Take the Audition for Film and TV class that will help you land the job! Audition for Film and TV is an eight week long course designed to help actors strengthen their audition technique. Open to students of all levels.
Actors will practice in front of the camera with sides from movies and TV shows ranging from all genres of comedy and drama. Their performances are then played back and watched on the big screen so students may learn how to effectively stamp their signatures on a character with unique choices. This class aims to develop an ease working in front of the camera and increase the confidence to perform and to shine in every audition.
Audition for Film and TV-
• Examine the text and learn what to look for when reading your sides. Understand subtext, beats, and transitions.
• Learn how to identify your physical and vocal triggers. Study deeper techniques to work moment to moment and discover how conflict drives the character and the story.
• Understand a character’s thru line by exploring the wants and objectives that propel them through the story. Move beyond the basic on-camera techniques and gain greater confidence on set.
• Scenes, scenes, and more scenes. Learn to put it all together fast. Continue to hone your ability to adjust quickly. Sustain the performance and keep your momentum.
*Acting for the camera class based in Los Angeles.
Actor Demo Reels | Create Your Reel | Los Angeles
THE MICHELLE DANNER ACTING STUDIO, ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOLS IN THE US
ADDRESS : 10820 Washington Blvd, Culver City, 90232 CA
TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE ACTING CLASSES LOS ANGELES WE OFFER CALL 310.392.0815
ONE OF THE BEST DRAMA SCHOOLS EMAIL ADDRESS:
An actor or model wanting to prepare for auditions should take on camera auditioning classes: After 2 sessions of an 8 week acting workshop you should be ready to look for and apply to Auditions | Casting calls | Open casting calls | Casting call | Open casting call, auditions and roles on Backstage. Click here to read acting tips for actors. Our acting school in America, training actors to become professional working actors in theatre, film. When you feel ready backstage.com is a good source for castings when you.