CLICK HERE to schedule a free Skype consultation with one of our admissions advisors
In order to come to our acting school, one of the best acting schools in California, you´ll need to go through the following steps:
- Headshot/Photo of yourself for identification purposes.
- A resume of any previous training and or experience. (Note: previous experience is not required to attend the school)
- One short statement between 50 and 250 words on “Why I wish to take classes at the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School.”
- Two (2) letters of recommendation on letterhead. Recommendation letters should be from professionals, co-workers, teachers, and directors. One recommendation letter may be personal.
- Send Application Package (include all required items with Application form). Payments can made via the following (Contact the school for details on how to make payment.)
xxxxx– Wire payment direct
xxxxx– Credit Card or Debit Card payment
xxxxx– Bank Draft, Cashiers Cheque, International Money Order overnighted with application package to the school (note: this may incur a 14 day delay in processing)
Send Application Package to Alexandra Guarnieri at:
or send a mail to:
Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School
2437 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Obtain and fill-out an United States of America M-1 student visa application (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en.html)
- Take all documents to your United States Embassy or Consulate for VISA approval (details and tips below). PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE ACTING SCHOOL TO PROCESS YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Inform the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School of your housing arrangements or request assistance using Craigslist, Roommatefinder, or other means.
- Arrive in the United States with sufficient time to report to the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School.
*Please note: If you are applying for an M-1 visa, there is a required SEVIS I-901 fee that must be paid prior to your appointment at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Information about the I-901 fee is available on the web: https://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901#wcm-survey-target-id
*This fee is also due if you will return on a new initial I-20 with a different SEVIS I.D. number.