CLICK HERE to schedule a free Skype consultation with one of our admissions advisors
Once you have completed your initial skype interview you will be receiving the application to fill out to be considered for admittance. In order to apply for a program at our acting school, one of the best acting schools in California, you´ll need to go through the following steps:
- Headshot/Photo of yourself for identification purposes.
- A copy of your passport (must be clear and legible)
- A resume of any previous training and or experience (Note: previous experience is not required to attend the school).
- One short statement between 50 and 250 words on “Why I wish to take classes at the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School.”
- An audition tape: after the Skype interview we ask you to send us your audition. The Video should consist of one monologue: either one classical or one contemporary/realism (no longer than 90 seconds). Audition videos can be uploaded to a streaming service such as Youtube or Vimeo. This link should be emailed together with the application.
- One letter of recommendation on letterhead. Recommendation letters should be from professionals, co-workers, teachers, and directors.
- A $150 non-refundable administration fee.
- A $175 non-refundable application fee.
- Send the completed registration form that is sent to you once the initial Skype interview has been done. Payments can made via the following (1) Wire payment direct (2) Credit Card or Debit Card payment (3) Bank Draft, Cashiers Cheque, International Money order over night (Contact the school for details on how to make payment).
- Once accepted to the Michelle Danner acting school, one of the best acting schools in the US, the wire transfer information will be sent to you in order to pay for your tuition. Once we have received it you will be issued an I-20 form which you take to the American Embassy in your country to apply for your Student Visa. An I-20 form is simply a certificate of eligibility to apply for an M-1 visa.
Send Application Package to Alexandra Guarnieri at:
or send a mail to:
Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School
2437 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Obtain and fill-out an United States of America M-1 student visa application (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en.html)
- Take all documents to your United States Embassy or Consulate for VISA approval (details and tips below). PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE ACTING SCHOOL TO PROCESS YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Inform the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School of your housing arrangements or request assistance using Craigslist, Roommatefinder, or other means.
- Arrive in the United States with sufficient time to report to the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School.
*Please note: If you are applying for an M-1 visa, there is a required SEVIS I-901 fee that must be paid prior to your appointment at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Information about the I-901 fee is available on the web.
*This fee is also due if you will return on a new initial I-20 with a different SEVIS I.D. number.