Beginner Acting Classes – Intermediate Acting Classes
The studio’s philosophy is that artists can draw upon all different acting
techniques and form a toolbox of their own, their very own Golden Box.
The Well-Rounded Actors Training
• Students will work through a thorough comprehension of breaking down story, characters, conflicts, and language from dramatic and comedic scripts.
• There will be in depth discussion of all the tools an actor applies to create their performance.
• The class will help to acquire the tools to break down a story thematically and the discipline to make powerful choices whether you are auditioning for a project or have booked the part.
Learn what you need to break through in your career and prepare the tools you need to succeed! An interactive workshop that answers questions such as:
- Getting a headshot and show reel that stands out among hundreds!
- How to get into SAG-AFTRA!
- How to create a resume that gets you called in!
- How to find agents, managers, lawyers and publications!
- How casting works!
- How to develop an individualized strategy for your career!
Acting opportunities for our students
The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School’s philosophy is that artists can draw upon all different acting techniques from Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique and form a toolbox of their own, their very own Golden Box.
She is a renowned acting coach and works with many A-List Actors privately as well as on set. These include James Franco, Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek, Zooey Deschanel, Chris Rock, Gerard Butler, Seth MacFarlane, Melanie Brown, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Verne Troyer, Grant Bowler, Kate Del Castillo, Michael Pena, Catherine Bell, Gabrielle Union, Rob Estes, Rick Fox, and Michelle Rodriguez and many others.